Wouldn’t it be smarter if all your medical records were in one place?
My HealthPoint patient portal is a secure online home for your hospital health information. It is designed to help you become a more active partner in your health care. From a computer or tablet with Internet access, you can conveniently view your hospital records on this special, password-protected website.
My HealthPoint is one complete report of your health care history allowing physicians throughout the St. Francis system to review your personal health records. With your permission, they can view your health history and collaborate on your care more effectively.
When you sign-up for My HealthPoint, you will be able to:
- Access your health records in one place, including procedures, some lab and test results, immunizations, medications, and allergies
- Request to schedule, reschedule or cancel appointments*
- Request refills or renewals of prescriptions
- Receive email reminders about important care items
- Send a message to your care team*
- Complete health information forms prior to your appointment
*Not all features may be available for your doctor, and some lab and test results are legally restricted from being viewed online.
St. Francis has partnered with Cerner Health to provide this service to our patients and the community. The patient portal is an excellent way to manage you and your families health records. If you have not recently been a patient of St. Francis, you can still create an account. Click here to learn more.