Community Contributions & Support
As an active member and strong supporter of the communities we serve, St. Francis Hospital is a long-time supporter of many organizations through both monetary and in-kind donations made each year. It is our practice to contribute to activities, organizations and causes throughout the Chattahoochee Valley that align with our mission of Making Communities Healthier.
Our goal is to focus support on the following areas:
- Health and wellness
- Children, youth and education
- Civic enhancement
- Community-based organizations including cultural and humanities
In evaluation of sponsorship opportunities, priority will be given to organizations that are aligned with the areas listed above. Preference will be given to organizations with which hospital associates are involved as board members, advisory committee members, event chairs and/or active and engaged volunteers.
Only organizations with 501(c)(3) status are eligible for funding.
St. Francis Hospital does not contribute to:
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns/parties
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of age, religion, color, race, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin
- Activities that do not advance our community or hospital’s purpose
Request submission process
All requests for sponsorships should be submitted utilizing the official sponsorship application below. Please contact Kendra Wright, Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns.
- Sponsorship requests are reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Submit your sponsorship request no later than 8 weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Include any supporting documentation with your Sponsorship Application at the time of submission.
- Incomplete Sponsorship Applications will not be considered.
Please return completed applications to:
St. Francis Hospital
Department of Marketing and Communications
2122 Manchester Expressway
Columbus, GA 31904