Infusion Therapy Services
Our team of specially trained nurses provide infusion therapy as directed by a patient's physician. All services are delivered within a comfortable and compassionate atmosphere conveniently located in St. Francis-Emory Healthcare.
Your physician’s office should schedule your appointment.
Exceptional Care With Your Comfort And Privacy In Mind
St. Francis Infusion Center provides exceptional infusion therapy services that combine advanced technology with knowledgeable, well-trained staff focused on patient comfort and privacy. Our vision of a total healing environment is reflected in the care each patient receives from our experienced Infusion Center experts who are guided by orders from each patient’s physician.
Our Services Include
- IV medication administration and injections
- Blood Transfusions
- Central venous access device maintenance (PICCs and Implanted Ports)
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
- Disease-specific specialty drug therapy (Crohn’s Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, MS, Osteoporosis, Autoimmune Disease
Before, During and After
What You Should Wear
- Wear loose-fitting clothing
- Please do not wear cologne or perfume as other patients may be allergic or sensitive to fragrances.
What To Bring
- Food and beverages are welcome, especially if you will be at the infusion center for an extended period of time
- A sweater or small blanket if you tend to get cold
- Any medication you need
- Entertainments, including games, books, or laptops
When You Arrive
- Please check in when you arrive and then have a seat. We will call you when we are ready to serve you.
- Please turn off your cellphone or put them on vibrate. If you make calls, thank you for keeping them brief and your voice low.
- Please do not stop or reset the IV pumps. Always ask for assistance from our staff
After Your Visit
- Keep your scheduled appointment with your physician and let them know about any adverse reactions or other problems that may occur after you leave our care.