Visitors are an important part of the healing process, and we encourage family and friends to visit. Please keep in mind the patient's need for rest, quiet and privacy.
General Visitation: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Special care units may have designated hours and additional parameters for the health, safety, and confidentiality of our patients.
Children age 14 or younger should be accompanied by an adult.
St. Francis Hospital protects a patient’s ability to designate who may visit and the patient's right to an explanation of any visit restrictions.
Visitors restrictions may include, but are not limited to:
- Any court order limiting or restraining contact
- Disruptive behavior presenting a direct risk or threat to the patient, hospital staff, or others in the immediate environment
- Reasonable limitations on the number of visitors at any one time
- Infection control
- Extraordinary protections because of a pandemic or infectious disease outbreak
- Patient’s need for privacy or rest
- Interference with the care of the patient or care of other patients
Special visiting hours apply for our Critical Care Unit.
Monday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
8 p.m. - 10 p.m.