Infusion Therapy Services
Our team of specially trained nurses provide infusion therapy as directed by a patient's physician. All services are delivered within a comfortable and compassionate atmosphere conveniently located in St. Francis-Emory Healthcare.
Your physician’s office should schedule your appointment by calling 706-596-4294.
Exceptional Care With Your Comfort And Privacy In Mind
St. Francis Infusion Center provides exceptional infusion therapy services that combine advanced technology with knowledgeable, well-trained staff focused on patient comfort and privacy. Our vision of a total healing environment is reflected in the care each patient receives from our experienced Infusion Center experts who are guided by orders from each patient’s physician.
Our Services Include
- IV medication administration and injections
- Blood Transfusions
- Central venous access device maintenance (PICCs and Implanted Ports)
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
- Disease-specific specialty drug therapy (Crohn’s Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, MS, Osteoporosis, Autoimmune Disease
Before, During and After
What You Should Wear
- Wear loose-fitting clothing
- Please do not wear cologne or perfume as other patients may be allergic or sensitive to fragrances.
What To Bring
- Food and beverages are welcome, especially if you will be at the infusion center for an extended period of time
- A sweater or small blanket if you tend to get cold
- Any medication you need
- Entertainments, including games, books, or laptops
When You Arrive
- Please check in when you arrive and then have a seat. We will call you when we are ready to serve you.
- Please turn off your cellphone or put them on vibrate. If you make calls, thank you for keeping them brief and your voice low.
- Please do not stop or reset the IV pumps. Always ask for assistance from our staff
After Your Visit
- Keep your scheduled appointment with your physician and let them know about any adverse reactions or other problems that may occur after you leave our care.