Your journey to wellness can start right here at the St. Francis Wellness Center
As a medically-based wellness center, we pride ourselves on being able to provide programs that allow you to have a healthier mind, body and spirit. With our expert team of certified exercise specialists and fitness instructors, we will assist you in creating a plan to reach your fitness goals.
Stop by any time during our hours of operation so that our staff can show you our facility, explain our enrollment process, and be able to assist you in achieving whatever your wellness goals are. Whether you're looking to stay active, lose weight, reduce stress or learn about important health topics, we are your destination.
What makes us different from any other community gym:
- Our staff are professionals with degrees in exercise science and exercise physiology.
- Each member receives a FREE fitness assessment and tailored exercise plan.
- Our 16,662 square foot facility houses a full line of state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment.
- We follow the American College of Sports Medicine guidelines.
Joining the St. Francis program is easy, affordable and fits right into your schedule. Unlike most fitness programs, you do not have to sign a contract; you only pay a monthly fee.
Stop by any time to learn more about the program and get started today.
- Standard Membership - $35 per month
- Personal Training Available - $35/hour
Chair Toning – Beginner exercises geared toward seniors, focusing on strength, coordination, balance, flexibility and range of motion.
Intermediate Toning – Intermediate strength and conditioning for all ages.
Zumba Gold – Zumba Gold takes the Zumba formula and modifies the moves and pacing to suit the needs of older active participants, as well as those just starting their journey to a fit and healthy lifestyle. What stays the same are all the elements the Zumba Fitness-Party is known for—zesty Latin music, like salsa, merengue, cumbia and reggaeton; the exhilarating, easy-to-follow moves; and the invigorating, party-like atmosphere. It’s a dance fitness class that feels friendly, and most of all, fun.
YOGA – Designed to improve core strength and flexibility
Kettlebell AMPD - can be used in ballistic swinging movements utilizing the whole body along with momentum or used in more traditional press and squat (modified) exercises. Kettlebell exercises are whole-body exercises requiring full body integration and core stabilization. This class will utilize a 5lb Kettlebell.
Silver Circuit - combines fun with fitness to increase your cardiovascular and muscular endurance power with a standing workout. Upper-body strength work with hand-held weights a ball is alternated with low-impact aerobic choreography. A chair is used for standing support, stretching and relaxation exercises.
The Wellness Center
- Behavioral & Mental Health Care (The Bradley Center)
- Breast Center (Elena Diaz-Verson Amos Center)
- Cancer Care
- Cardiac Services (St. Francis Heart Hospital)
- Diabetes Education (Health Matters)
- Endoscopy Lab
- Emergency Services
- Imaging Services
- Labor & Delivery
- Orthopaedic Services
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy
- Sleep Disorders
- Surgical Services
- Stroke Treatment & Care
- Wellness Center
- Women’s Services (St. Francis Women's Hospital)
- Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center