Your journey to wellness starts here at the St. Francis Wellness Center
As a medically-based wellness center, we pride ourselves on being able to provide programs that allow you to have a healthier mind, body and spirit. With our expert team of certified exercise specialists and fitness instructors, we will assist you in creating a plan to reach your fitness goals.
Stop by any time during our hours of operation so that our staff can show you our facility, explain our enrollment process, and be able to assist you in achieving whatever your wellness goals are. Whether you're looking to stay active, lose weight, stop smoking, reduce stress or learn about important health topics, we are your destination. Our address is 2000 16th Avenue, Building 4, on the St. Francis Bradley Center campus. You can reach us by phone at 706.320.3790.
What makes us different from any other community gym:
- Our staff are professionals with degrees in exercise science and exercise physiology.
- Each member receives a fitness assessment and tailored exercise plan, at no additional cost.
- Our 16,500+ square-foot facility houses a full line of state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment.
- We follow the American College of Sports Medicine guidelines.
Joining the St. Francis Wellness Center is easy and affordable. Unlike most fitness programs, you do not have to sign a long-term contract; you pay only a low monthly fee. Stop by any time to learn more about the program and get started today.
- Standard Membership (Ages: 49 and under) - $35 per month
- PrimeTime (Ages 50+) - $25 per month
Personal training sessions are also available:
- Standard Member: $30 per 30 minute session
- PrimeTime Member: $20 per 30 minute session
- Chair Toning– Beginner exercises geared toward seniors, focusing on strength, coordination, balance, flexibility and range of motion.
- Intermediate Toning – Intermediate strength and conditioning for all ages.
- Silver Circuit - combines fun with fitness to increase your cardiovascular and muscular endurance power with a standing workout. Upper-body strength work with hand-held weights a ball is alternated with low-impact aerobic choreography. A chair is used for standing support, stretching and relaxation exercises.
- Smoking Cessation - Open to employees and the community, there is no cost to attend our monthly Smoking Cessation class. It's every 4th Thursday from 2:30-3:30 pm. Wellness Center membership is not required, but we do require pre-registration by calling 706.596.4050.
- YOGA – Designed to improve core strength and flexibility.
- Zumba Gold – Zumba Gold takes the Zumba formula and modifies the moves and pacing to suit the needs of older active participants, as well as those just starting their journey to a fit and healthy lifestyle. What stays the same are all the elements the Zumba Fitness-Party is known for—zesty Latin music, like salsa, merengue, cumbia and reggaeton; the exhilarating, easy-to-follow moves; and the invigorating, party-like atmosphere. It’s a dance fitness class that feels friendly, and most of all, fun.
St. Francis Wellness Center
2000 16th Avenue, Building 4
Columbus, Georgia 31901
Monday-Friday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed