Established in 1950, Obstetric and Gynecologic Associates in Partnership with St. Francis Hospital, has been the premier medical group giving family-centered obstetrical and gynecologic care for women of all generations. We offer 24-hour, 7-day a week medical availability with board certified physicians and certified nurse midwives.
Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Established patients can generally be seen on the same-day for problems by our caregivers. Electronic medical records provide our patients with immediate availability of medical records. Our helpful staff is experienced in helping with insurance information.
We offer medical care at St. Francis Hospital, The Medical Center, and Doctors Hospital. We provide in-office ultrasound testing, laboratory testing and bone density screening.
Our practice also includes midwives for women seeking an alternative to traditional OBGYN care. Our midwives provide obstetrical care for couples who have low-risk pregnancy, as well as providing gynecologic care.
Our providers pride themselves in complete gynecologic services for women of all generations. We offer annual
well-women examinations. We provide in-office services such as:
- Colposcopy: for abnormal Pap smears
- Cryotherapy: for freezing of abnormal cells on the cervix
- LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure): for surgical removal of abnormal cells
- Sonohysterograms: sterile saline infusion into the uterus after ultrasound guidance to detect uterine wall abnormalities
- Infertility testing: follicle scanning and intrauterine inseminations
- Menopause management
- Incontinent disorder evaluation and surgical therapy.
- Diagnosis and treatment of interstitial cystitis.
- Adolescent gynecology: PMS management, contraceptive management (including IUD insertion), Gardasil injections.
The Physicians and Midwives of OBGYN Associates are devoted to quality care to ensure the healthiest pregnancy possible. Prior to becoming pregnant, couples can have preconceptual counseling to optimize the chances of a healthy pregnancy. Once pregnancy has been achieved, we can perform laboratory testing and ultrasound in our office to detect problems and fetal abnormalities.
We offer family-oriented low-risk obstetrical care. We manage high-risk obstetrical care including management of gestational diabetes. We have in-office ultrasound, biophysical profiles, fetal monitoring, sophisticated genetic screening for pregnancy including PAPPA, nuchal translucency, maternal serum AFP and amniocentesis. We offer 4-D ultrasound.
- Columbus Clinic
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Institute
- Center for Digestive Disorders
- Center for Surgical Care
- Chattahoochee Valley Cardiology
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- GYN Oncology
- Interventional Pain Management
- OBGYN Associates
- OBGYN Physician Partners
- Orthopaedic Institute
- Spine Center
- St. Francis Urgent Care Midtown