St. Francis Urgent Care
Quality care. Convenience. Value.
When you have injury or illness, you want prompt, convenient, quality care. St. Francis Urgent Care (formerly Midtown Acute Care) is uniquely qualified to treat urgent medical needs that do not require emergency care. Located in the Columbus Midtown area, our staff seeks to meet the needs of every individual that walks through our doors to ensure peace of mind that their health is our primary concern. Whether it's a need for stitches or a physical, we are here for you.
When you are suffering from an unexpected illness or injury, or when you simply require general medical attention without waiting for an appointment, we are the provider you need. Our professional team of board-certified physicians, nurses and technicians is equipped to handle a comprehensive range of medical needs and routine illnesses.
Our hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday-Friday from 8 am-7 pm
- Saturday-Sunday from 9 am-4 pm
You can be assured – we have a commitment to excellence when it comes to the level of care we provide.
- Walk-ins welcome / No appointment necessary
- We know that illnesses and injuries can happen at the worst times. We do not require appointments to be seen by our physicians or physicians assistants. So when you need a doctor and think you can't be seen without an appointment, think of St. Francis Urgent Care.
- Board-certified physicans/physicans assistants on site
- Urgent medical needs
- An injury or illness can happen at any time and you'll need someone to be there for you. We are open seven days a week to make finding care easier and more convenient.
- Sports and DOT Physicals
- We offer physicals for student athletes and employees who's jobs require a physical examination. These physicals are quick and easy and our staff will have you in and out and on your way in no time. We strive to offer quality service while maintaining convenience.
- Drug Testing
- Drug testing is one of the many services we provide. We accept walk-ins so at any time you find yourself in need of our services, please come in and we will provide you with quality and timely care and service.
- Radiology Services
- Our team is capable of offering x-rays and other radiology services. An unknown ache or pain can be a scary feeling. Here at St. Francis Urgent Care, we can offer you the peace of mind of knowing the origin of those aches and pains by looking where the eye can't see.
- Infectious disease prevention and eradication is the point of a vaccine. It’s much better to prevent rather than treat. And the more widespread the immunizations, the less the opportunity a pathogen has to spread and multiply. We want to be your vaccination provider. Come in today!
St. Francis Urgent Care
3465 Macon Rd
Columbus, Georgia 31907