Urology is a sensitive issue for many people and can include sometimes embarrassing health issues, such as incontinence or sexual problems.
Wylly Killorin, MD, a urologist with St. Francis Hospital, approaches every condition with empathy and compassion while talking patients through their options for a variety of treatments.
Dr. Killorin treats all general urologic conditions, including treatments for:
• Kidney stones, made up of minerals, can get lodged in the urinary tract, causing pain in your lower abdomen or back.
• Enlarged prostate, a gland located near the male bladder, can grow in size and cause infections or pain in the lower body near the groin.
• Vasectomy (male birth control)
• Urinary incontinence, or problems controlling when you urinate
Dr. Killorin specializes in:
• Non-cancerous diseases of the prostate
• Kidney stone disease
• Prostate, kidney & bladder cancers
• Vasectomy (in office)
• Overactive bladder
• Nerve stimulation therapy
• Sexual dysfunction
• Urodynamic evaluation
St. Francis Urology
St. Francis Hospital, Woodruff Pavilion
2300 Manchester Expressway, Suite A002
Columbus, Georgia 31904