If My HealthPoint sent you an email invitation to access the patient portal, you can view these detailed instructions to create an account.
If you would like to self-enroll with your medical record number, you can view detailed instructions to create your account. Brief instructions are included below.
Self-enrollment is now available on the patient portal.* All you need is your medical record number.**
- On the login page, select Register Here.
- Enter your name, date of birth, a medical record number (MRN) and the last four digits of your social security number, then click Next.
- Under I Need an Account, enter your email address and click Sign Up.
- Verify that the information is correct, and follow the prompts to enter your information, username, and password.
- Select Create Account. You will now have access to your account in the patient portal.
If you do not wish to self-enroll, you can request that your provider's office send you an email invitation. When you receive the email, follow the prompts to complete the registration process online.
*Online self-enrollment is available for patients 18 and over. Children age 12-17 and parents of children 11 and under may enroll in person at their next doctor's appointment. Parents cannot register children age 12-17 in the patient portal, but the child may enter his or her self.
**Your medical record number (MRN) is found on your discharge summary or patient education from a recent visit. It can also be obtained by visiting your care provider’s office.
Contact our team
Questions about the information in your health record? Contact your doctor's office. For questions regarding records related to a medical center visit, contact the medical records department at the medical center.
Questions about your account or login? Support is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.