Since opening our doors in 1950, St. Francis strives each day to provide the best and safest care in west Georgia and east Alabama. With 376 beds, 2,800 associates, and 300 physicians, we offer a full range of inpatient, outpatient, and emergency room services, including the only open heart surgery program in the Columbus area.
And to ensure that we always offer our patients unsurpassed care, we continue to grow and expand. In 2011, we broke ground on two new towers, which opened in 2013. Also that year, the St. Francis Heart Hospital opened, putting all cardiac services and cardiology practices under one roof. Plus, the St. Francis Sue Marie Turner Women’s Hospital opened and delivered its first baby.
Some of our other services include:
- Orthopedic care, through the St. Francis Orthopedic Institute
- Top-notch surgical services, through the St. Francis Center for Surgical Care
- Pain management and back and neck pain relief through the St. Francis Spine Center
- A broad range of additional women’s services at the St. Francis Women’s Hospital
- Safe, compassionate mental health care through the Bradley Center.
St. Francis has been a part of this community for two generations. But moving into the future, we have added new resources and built on our already strong foundation to ensure that you and those you love have the best patient experience possible.
From our beginnings to our blueprint for the future, St. Francis has always – and will always – fulfill our mission to offer safe, compassionate care to you and your family.