St. Francis provides associates with a comprehensive benefits package. These benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance – Quality healthcare is an important part of healthy living. Our full-coverage medical plans insure a wide range of services, including medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage.
- Life, Disability and AD&D Insurance – We help you protect the ones you love with life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance. This coverage pays a benefit if you or a covered family member dies or becomes seriously injured in a covered accident. We also offer short- and long-term disability coverage, which keeps part of your paycheck coming even if you can’t work due to serious illness or injury.
- Flexible Spending Account – FSA provides tax-free funds deducted from your wages for medical services not covered by your health plan and dependent care expenses.
- Paid Time Off – Work-life balance is important which is why we offer employees Paid Time Off (PTO) programs that help our associates take care of themselves and their families.
- LifeWise Wellness Program - We encourage all of our employees to actively manage their health to avoid preventable illness and injury. The LifeWise program offers a number of free and greatly discounted services -- including health coaches, tobacco cessation services, and Jenny Craig programs -- to help our employees be as healthy as possible.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental healthcare is central to overall wellness. If you or a family member faces concerns such as stress, family problems, grief or substance abuse, the Employee Assistance Program provides confidential counseling and referral services free of charge for employees and their family members.
- Retirement - Our 401k Plan is available to every employee to help prepare for the future.
- Additional benefits include: Employee Discounts. Adoption Assistance Program, Wells Fargo Employee Home Mortgage Program® and ConSern® Educational Loan Program.